Dr. Lynette Panych, ND
Welcome to Simplicity Natural Health. My name is Lynette and I have been a registered naturopathic doctor in Cochrane for more than 10 years and opened Simplicity Natural Health clinic in January 2013.
I spend 90 minutes with you on your first visit to establish an understanding of your health history and current health goals, enabling me to develop an individual health plan. I then work together with you to reach your optimal level of health.
My focus is on educating you on lifestyle changes through nutrition and mind-body relaxation techniques. I also help you to make the right choices for your own health care and help you discover the steps you need to take to improve your health. My approach will help you find balance and structure around what needs to be addressed medically, what can be treated with naturopathic medicine, and what you can do for yourself.
I have a general family practice consulting with people of all ages with a variety of health issues. I have special interests and experience treating:
- Mood balance – helping improve energy, anxiety, depression, insomnia and stress
- Children’s Health and Family medicine
- Pain management
- Women’s health and hormonal balance including PMS, menopause and fertility
- Men’s Health
- Digestive health including IBS (Irritable Bowel Syndrome) and IBD (Inflammatory Bowel Disease)
- Skin concerns including eczema and acne
- Allergies – environmental and food sensitivities
Born and raised in Cochrane, I obtained a Bachelor of Sciences degree in Molecular Biology at the University of Calgary before completing the 4-year accredited program at the Canadian College of Naturopathic Medicine in Toronto in 2003. I’m also trained in and experienced with traditional Chinese medicine, acupuncture and botanical medicine.